[LRFlex] Re: the one that got away.

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:07:13 -0700

At 4/12/2004, you wrote:

OOOh!!! That's got to hurt.How far did you pitch the release or daren't I ask?

Well, I didn't pitch it... as it is part of a custom made pistol grip... and I needed it to size another. But I certainly thought of it!

(Sorry to be so long in replying... this thread is now pretty stale... but I was out of town for a couple of days.)

Cheers!
----------

David Young     |The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,       |April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA. |Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Victoria - voted #1 City in the Americas
        by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine - Oct 2003

Sring Shoot Information at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr