[LRflex] Re: the beautiful faces....I am two hundred years old, today.

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 11:37:02 -0800

Steve Barbour showed:
Subject: [LRflex] the beautiful faces....I am two hundred years old, today.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/dementia/frances.jpg.html

I think it's finally visually sinking in what grabs about many of your
subjects? And that is "using the Noctilux wide open or near so." In that
fashion the subjects always stand away sharply in focus from the background?
But gently so.

I suppose putting a bunch of them in print form on a big layout table it
would be quite interesting what the impat would be.
Whatever it is? It's magical face after face!

cheers,
ted