[LRflex] Re: the beautiful faces....Hector...

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:16:45 -0800

Steve Barbour showed:
Subject: [LRflex] the beautiful faces....Hector...

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/dementia/hector_001.jpg.html

Hi Steve,

I bet Hector had a great sense of humour, as it looks like he is faking the
fists up as a kind of challenge to you and the camera. But not in a
threatening manner as there is the tiniest wisp of a smile or similar
expression there.

Another keeper without question. And one can hardly miss the expression on
is wife's face as a wife rolling her eyes at her husband for fooling around.
Haven't we all had our wives do that at us sometime? :-) .

cheer,
ted