[LRflex] Re: the beautiful faces of dementia....

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:33:21 -0700

Steve Barbour showed:
Subject: [LRflex] the beautiful faces of dementia....

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2010/fukaso.jpg.html <

Hi Steve,
Beautiful, calm, a kind of satisfied look of  having comfortably completed a
fine meal without over eating.  OR! Any other wording one might use to
describe this gentle looking person.

And as subtle as it maybe...... there is nothing like shooting from the
"SHADOW SIDE" to add form to the face. Some folks think when I say "shoot
from the shadow side" that I mean the dark shadow created by the noon day
sun.. That can at times be a total disaster with humans.

More often than not the shadow side is there as seen in ths subtle light
situation where it's so gentle and form enhancing as it does here .

In any event another "comfy one" for your wonderful series.

cheers,
ted