[LRFlex] Re: the "Totally Insane Gadget Freak"

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:33:12 -0700

Way, way back --- on 5/26/2004 --- Art Tafil wrote:

Hi Guys/Gals,

Some of you may already know me as the "Totally Insane Gadget Freak", but for those of you that don't, My name is Art Tafil.

<<huge snip>>

I guess that's about it for me. If anyone has any questions about oddball combinations, just ask me, because I've probably either seen it done, or done it myself.

Hi Art!

I've been reading your posts for years, and often wondered how you acquired such knowledge of "gadgetry". Now I know! You are indeed a handy fellow to have around! :)

Thanks for introducing yourself.

And, worry not!  I seem to have an endless supply of "Stupid Questions".

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm