[LRflex] Re: test -Etienne & Miha

  • From: "W.B. Abbott" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 12:42:25 -0700

Philippe,

Alas, I found that no matter what I do I cannot display the entire pano at one
time; I can select perhaps about 60% of it at one time.

The window is not big enough to permit 100% viewing so I must scan it to see it
all.

I was hoping to see it all stretched out before me but it was not to be.
Perhaps there is an absolute width limit in the Gallery software.

Best,

Bill