[LRflex] Re: test -Etienne & Miha

  • From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica-Reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 18:45:53 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks for the update
and the compliment

Bien cordialement
Philippe

Envoyé depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

=======================================
Message du : 03/05/2011
De : "Toussaint Etienne " <toussainte@xxxxxxxxx>
A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] Re: test

Hi! Philippe and David,

The intent is not to bring confusion, but I got, without difficulty, a
beautiful panorama picture on my screen.

First I got a JAVA logo, followed by a prompt asking me to execute or
cancel. Clicking on "Execute" I got the picture and, at the lower part of
it, two arrows to move it sidewards.

Beatiful and impressive picture, by the way.

Best regards.

Etienne