[LRflex] Re: test 10

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:13:14 +0100

David,

The snow is blocking the communication link?

Paris: it's 18H00, today is the start of the holiday break, it's snowing like
in Alaska, the district around the workplace is totally blocked by insane
cagers, I'm totally trapped at work!

And No Digilux with me to report the "fun" for you all LRFLEXERS :)

Should be able to commute from office back home around midnight on a sledge....

Mamma Mia, Where is the Global Warming they had promised?

Xavier F. BILLE

Maisons-Alfort - France.