[LRflex] Re: tanner...] Sorry - sent too fast, link is missing

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:46:39 +0100

The snap is really fine , and I sincerely hope the kid will be ok soon.
I'd say that most Europeans such as I would also see a sign of hope indeed.

But Jerry seems to be right Steve. I checked this morning on the web and
found this http://www.slate.com/id/2080812
Just another case when and where, as in photography, the point of view
and perspective DO matter.
And if anyone is interested in "kinesics" as it is called, I found some
interesting features here. <http://soc302.tripod.com/soc_302rocks/id6.html>

We might try an international contest of ambiguous, i.e. not universal,
body language snaps some day, what do you think?

Regards.
Phileicangenieux