[LRflex] Re: sunday's birds - the great frustration

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:26:41 +0100

Doug,

I usually love your photographs but this time I cannot get access to
them - I dk why and I really resent this all the more so as as :

a)  Douglas Sharp pointed out we Europeans have been living in a grey
environment for a while,
b) every lister agrees these photos are really great,
c) I won't be able to try and copy your talent,
d) Salieri was my cousin and I hate this.
e) keeping DMRing when others have neither bird nor light at hand is
plainly distasteful and merciless  ;-)

Thanks for sharing Doug, I will find a way to get to your treasures.
Wish you well
Yours
Phil...x