[LRflex] Re: summicrons 90 R and M...

  • From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 01:10:07 -0500

Folks -

My recollection is that they're actually not the same formulas,  even
during similar years of production. (It's the last Elmarit versions
which are identical.)  I'll look it up and if I'm wrong I'll re-post.

But with regards to quick focussing, the rangefinder will always be
much better for me.

Bob Palmieri