[LRflex] Re: sort of off-topic: can you identify this bird?

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 09:36:01 -0700

Colin Howarth wrote:

>Off-topic, because it's not taken with Leica gear - but that's
>because I only today won a bid on a Telyt 400/6.8 (+ shoulderstock,
>for 250 EUR) and, of course, it hasn't arrived yet :)

Good Mornin', Colin!

Glad Doug could help you with the bird identification... I couldn't!

Just curious... might you, by any chance, be related to the artist
(painter) Glen Howarth, who lives in Victoria, BC?  (Curious only
because Howarth is not a common name, and because I used to know him,
many moons ago.)

Lastly, you'll have fun with the 400 Telyt!  It's a great lens!   I'm
already looking forward to seeing what you can do with it!

Limited Edition Prints at: http://www.telyt.com/
Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt