[LRflex] Re: shadows on the breath....

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 16:03:49 -0700

On Nov 22, 2008, at 3:39 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

Steve Barbour showed:
Subject: [LRflex] shadows on the breath....
> again, it's the light... here, shadows on  tikwa's  breath...
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/tikwaboonies.jpg.html

Steve compared to the one I quickly passed over the other day, this is a beauty! No question, it’s the light that makes it work so beautifully.
Shadow side is opened up perfectly through the reflected light.

thanks Ted for your comments...

and I was struck by something I have not before seen...

tikwa exhaled, and on the puff of water vapor you can see the shadows of the branches...

Steve

ted