[LRflex] setting the record straight/Ted

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 07:15:31 -0600

Hi Ted,
  I thought you might get a kick our of this.  I thought they might as well get
the words right. .-)

Dave

Hello,

Thanks very much for this information.  I have corrected the attribution on the
site.

Take care, and have a great day!

Best regards,
Terri

The Quote Garden
www.quotegarden.com

On 12/18/07, dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Below is the question I posed to Ted Grant, photographer  who coined this
phrase.  Could you please correct the wording and list Ted as the owner of the
phrase.

  Thanks,

  Dave

  Hi Dave,

  Yes it's mine and it's this way:

  "When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes.

  But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls!"

  Mine for a great number of years.

  Thanks for asking and your compliment. J

  ted grant