[LRflex] Re: serious but not too...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:17:04 -0700

On Sep 19, 2007, at 9:03 PM, David Young wrote:

Doug Herr commented when:

Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx> showed:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/iona_001.jpg.html

Beautiful photo. I think I'd like it even more if the dark object (window divider? wasn't growing out of her head.

Doug, Steve:

Dang! I was so infatuated with the those eyes... I didn't even notice the window divider growing out of her head!

no it's not... it's part of the window...

Perhaps, Steve, a little Photoshop is called for, here?

I generally tend to try to avoid such things, but hey that's reality and I don't remove parts of reality..

also note that the windows left and right of the divider, have light of differing intensity, and that intensity is opposite ! to that on Iona's face...

weird huh...

I think the divider helps make that apparant and in fact is helpful...

Steve