[LRFlex] re introduction

  • From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 22:15:27 -0500

Hi gang
while I've tried to be a contributor, the last six months at work have been a nightmare. I was one of the first subscriberes to Topica.
I work for an airline based out of Milwaukee Wi. am 52 and have been into Leicas all my life tho there was a long hiatus between wife one and two
current gear is Leicaflex standard
SL
28mm
50mm
90mm
180mm
250mm
400mm
560mm
favorite pasttime is using my flight benifits to travel around the US.
Favorite place is Yosemite as Doug Herr can atest :-) I've even learned to call Frisco "the city" when I'm there.
Hopefully now that I've gotten more staff at work (no more 16 hr days I hope!!) I'll be able to contribute more