[LRflex] Re: question for Ted Grant or anyone if they know the answer-Marc

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:52:33 +0100

Hello, Philippe !

I should have a big problem to decide about a favorite !!!!
This the advantage of such a gallery, and such good friends as you ;-)
About your asking, every picture is allways preceded by a short chat, asking
for permission, and often is the source of a larger conversation.
In the case of "Man at work", he was a Russian inmigrant I knew in a port in
Spain. Despite to have not a very legal situation, he gave me his name, we had
a chat more than an hour, and he let me take a lot of pictures. Thanks to him.
And thank to you, Philippe, your feedback is invaluable.

Marc