[LRflex] Re: question for Ted Grant or anyone if they know t

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:41:23 -0700

On Dec 21, 2007, at 11:49 AM, Marc Dufour wrote:

Dear Eric and Steve,
As usual, when two ideas are in so diametrically opposite directions
(althought without pretending exclude the other)
a balanced option is (almost always) the best possible contribution.
Thanks to both. I endorse your words.

Steve,
I'm not an expert at all with B&W techniques,
so I should prefer don't intent it from my pictures.
But feel free to try and play with it, if you want !

oh Marc...it wasn't my point to further the issue of bw versus color...

my point was only that an image (of whatever sort) is such a carefully selected morsel,

that it  may tell more about the photographer than about the subject...

Steve

Eric,
I didn't know your Taoist fortune teller facet !!
I'm myself a Taiji Chuan instructor ?! This world is each time smaller ;-)

To all buddies:
Some new faces are watching you in:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/People+V/

Best regards,