[LRflex] Re: question for Ted Grant or anyone if they know t

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 22:12:32 +0100

You're right, Steve, there many "filters" in the process, beginning with the photographer. Later, each one receives the results through his own filter, his background and sensibility.

It's why the feedback from a forum is so interesting.
Marc

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>