[LRflex] Re: question for Ted Grant or anyone if they know t

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:54:07 -0500

Marc Dufour wrote:
Charlie !!!!
This one is exactly the problem wich comes up, when we have (we give) two options ! Because of my work, and after many years, I've learnt to give only one option, the one I think the best as a profesional...
Of course, correctly argued, and trying to convince.
If it doesn't work, and the client prefers an option I rejected before, less argued, usually I prefer leave the client. The reason is simple: my professional name will be associated with the result, and it may not be associated with a result I'm not convinced myself. In this case, I like the B&W version. But I prefer the colour one, like you.
This one is mine, the other isn't so mine.
It's so simple !! and doesn't deserve a debate...
Thank you very much, buddy.
Marc
De gustibus non est disputandum. :-)

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein