[LRflex] Re: posting photos and an introduction

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:25:45 -0800

Douglas wrote:
>Welcome to the family Fred, you'll love it.
>It took a while for me to find out exactly which Fred Rosenberg, but
>Googling eventually paid off.
>
>For everyone else, here's some Fred's excellent B&W stuff
>
>http://kootenaycoopradio.com/photos/
>
>Cheers
>Douglas

G'mornin' Douglas and Fred!

Good Grief!

How come it takes someone in Germany to discover that Fred is just
around the corner from me...  ???  (Thanks Douglas!)

Fred, I'm in Logan Lake, about 35 minutes SW of Kamloops!  And it
seems we have similar interests, besides Leica.   You, volunteering
with New Denver's Co-op Radio ... my with  volunteering with the
Logan Lake TV Society ... Canada's largest small-system
re-broadcaster.  See: LLTVS.com.

BTW, we've also recently gained Dave Simms as a member.  Dave is
located in beautiful, downtown  Clearwater ... just a 90 minutes
north of Kamloops.  Small world!  It seems that in a world wide list,
BC is getting a sizeable contingent!

Like Douglas, I like your B&W work for the station.  Looking forward
to seeing what more you can show us!

Once again, Welcome!
---
David Young