[LRFlex] posting photos and Ever-Ready Cases

  • From: "Dr. Puritz" <drpuritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:04:28 -0400

Hi David and Xavier:

Two questions to you both, and other esteemed members:

Part One: Is there a place where members of the thread can post photos, and if so, how do we find out how to do so?

Part two: Does anyone use the Leica "Ever-Ready Case" for the R9/R9, and if so might they give us their feelings about the case? I know that "Luigi" of Leica M case fame makes a nice half case for the R series ( without the back cut out unless one asks him to do so ), but the case is about $250.00...and I don't know how the two items compare.

Thanks.

Elliot

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm