[LRflex] Re: portraits

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:12:11 -0700

Herman Kempers showed & said:

Subject: [LRflex] portraits

> Some time ago i started to photograph people who train with the Japanese
> sword.
>
> Here are three portraits: http://www3.hku.nl/~herman/portrait/
>
> They are cropped square, because i planned to continue with the H'blad CFV
> ( the 'old man' with the sword is done with the CFV, the other 2 i used
> the M8 ) but these 3 photo's are all i did and i don't think it i will go
> on with it.<<<

Hi Herman,
My initial re-action is a question only you can  answer. "Why are you
dropping the project?" After all you've only posted three photos. So what is
the under lying reason to stop?

Maybe if we knew why or what you are gut feeling or real life, then we, all
of us, can give you encouragement or agree with your reason.

cheers,
Dr. ted