[LRflex] Re: playing with death

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 12:17:46 -0700 (PDT)

Never thought of that-- She would make a rather cute hood ornament and she
would make an effective bug deflector not to mention the mud!!  Mama and
Grandma are gonna have my A-- if they see these posts :-)

Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx> wrote:  Have you also tried the front
rack, which would better protect the rider sitting behind from mosquitos and
other insects?
phx

Andy Wagner wrote:
    David et al
  While it isn't a high quality shot, I couldn't resist posting for your
pleasure and laughs. Grandma and mom were at work, Grandpa and daddy were
babysitting. Grandpa was getting the ATV out of winter storage when he realized
that the baby seat fit the lugage rack perfectly. Took a couple of grab shots
and happily E-mailed my handywork of to mama and grandma. Needless to say the
return comments were swft and fierce

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/yxandy/mikaylaatv.jpg.html

  Regards
  YXAndy