[LRflex] Re: playing with death

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 17:15:10 +0200

Have you also tried the front rack, which would better protect the rider sitting behind from mosquitos and other insects?

phx

Andy Wagner wrote:

David et al
While it isn't a high quality shot, I couldn't resist posting for your pleasure and laughs. Grandma and mom were at work, Grandpa and daddy were babysitting. Grandpa was getting the ATV out of winter storage when he realized that the baby seat fit the lugage rack perfectly. Took a couple of grab shots and happily E-mailed my handywork of to mama and grandma. Needless to say the return comments were swft and fierce http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/yxandy/mikaylaatv.jpg.html

Regards
YXAndy