[LRFlex] @#!+##@!? of dust in my Digital Cam!

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 10:40:08 +0200

Hello again.

They are not my words but rather the words of the photog queueing at the AfterSale counter for their Digi Reflex has dirt in the eye!

Obviously, the CCD attracts dust like a lampost attracts dogs!

Reason is that the Digi Reflex liberate grease and solid particles during the "break in" period

You who are using Digital cameras, any trouble such as traces or dust speckle?

I believe the DMR will get the same trouble (plus fingerprints) unless the R9 or R8 attached to is an "old beater".

Paris, sunny, slightly overcast, perfect light for outdoor portraits.