[LRflex] Re: - now cheap old lenses

  • From: "Mike B." <funsky1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:02:08 -0800 (PST)

The Canon A1 and AE-1 are still long lasting  models.
My brother works with a camera tech in Wichita who works on Pentax and Canon
gear.
The guy is able to CLA a lot or scavenge parts to keep those cameras running.

A lotta GOOD and now affordable Canon glaqss out there, too!

I still have my 1967 Nikon F but don't use it much. Have a used Nikkormat FT3,
my FM, FM3a, N80, a Nikkorex body that had a slide on selenium meter (but now
has shutter issues), At one time I owned a Nikon Ftn with cordless motor pack -
motor did not work half the time and a Nikon S with holes in the shutter
curtain....