[LRflex] Re: not everyone's cup of tea

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:08:22 -0400

On 4/18/2010 1:33 PM, David Simms wrote:
> Whether you like it or not may depend on whether you are a "dead fish" person
> or a mystic.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DAVID+SIMMS/kamloops/adamssalmon.jpg.html
>
> Dave, in the BC backwoods

Dave,
     I like it, too, but I don't think I'd put it in the living
room because I would anticipate there will always be "dead fish"
people. :-)
    If you think it might help you could show SWMBO this Edward
Weston from 1945:
http://www.sfmoma.org/artwork/104603#

--
  Charlie Falke                                        _____      /\
  "One test result is worth                       |    |/        `o
    one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun  0  N4003M
  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein