[LRflex] Re: not PAW

  • From: ronald.moravec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:07:31 -0600

Doug, I love them all.
The  one with the robin and "munched up" red berry is priceless.

Can the plain screen for the SL2 be installed in the first version
Leicaflex?  A previous owner did some damage to my screen  with overzelous
cleaning.  Do you think it will work ok with 35 2.8,  50 2.0  90 2.0 ?
Obviously it is ideal for your work.   I`m getting ready to send it to DAG
for some repairs.

Do you have a meter cell for the original vesion i `flex?  DAG tells me
none are available.

Ronald E. Moravec
Scheduling
708 387 5164

                      Douglas Herr

                      <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>        To:
lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                     cc:

                      leicareflex-bounce@fr        Subject:  [LRflex] not PAW

                      eelists.org

                      02/10/2006 10:38 AM

                      Please respond to

                      leicareflex

Rather that posting a picture a week, accumulating the month's photos seems
to work better for me.  Here are January's photos:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/new.html

All comments welcome.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento