[LRflex] Re: not PAW

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:23:01 +0100

Thank you Doug, thank you!
I love the bubble on the Horned Grebe picture. ;-)

BTW I have a question about the colour of the eyes. I shot a "wild hen"
two weeks ago (M.Furious)
<http://perso.numericable.fr/%7Ephamard/zoo/arpenteur.jpg>and the eye
also looked so red, as when you use a flash for light, which I did not.
When you look at them in real life, the colour is not so vivid. Do you
have any idea of how this could happen?

I've also been through the recent years' pages; whatever the gear and
the animal, your photographs are dreams.
I had always wished I'd meet someone who could create such beautiful
images; I'm happy the net allows me to thank you today.

If we want more? You must be kidding!

Respectfully
Phil