[LRflex] Re: normal grayscale , as it was

  • From: <linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:41:45 +0100

Dear Ted,

If it is not an eye grabbing photo from the start , it is true what you say:
leave it.

Still I made a last link just before reading your mail, as it was printed on
barriet ...
I even used them on my first women's portrait exhibition.

They werethe first series with a model and a Leica .

Now we are at least six years later .

Maybe it is not good to go back for comparison.

Actually it al started about style in my latetst photos and links  :
http://fotos.designing.be/Tabithatwo
http://fotos.designing.be/Tabithathree/

And Philippes tip to look at Studio Harcourt .
http://www.studio-harcourt.eu/50.php

Hope you'll confront me further.

I would have loved to be at your workshop!!

Linda