[LRflex] Re: new person.

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:47:30 +0100

quite , quite. if and when you find a lense that fits your eye and
longings - go for it , and enjoy !
BTW: you may also share with friendly eyes ;-)

yours
Phileicangenieux

ps - i own one of these infamous minolta designed leitz approved, leica
certified  phil tested 24mm  and i really like it (double wink) as i do
not miss vigneting , blur or distortion LOL