[LRflex] Re: new person.

  • From: Juan Gea-Banacloche <banacloj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:13:58 -0500

Hi Peter,
I think the "standard" answer to your question is the 28mm is a Leica
design and is better, the 24mm is a Minolta design and is not as good.

My personal take on that is I love the 24mm, and I prefer it to the
28, but it may be because I prefer the slightly wider angle of view.

I have no experience using either on a digital camera.

Good luck with your choice

Juan