[LRflex] Re: new member...

  • From: corperk@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:29:50 -0400

Phileicangenieux:
        The name comes from Shakespeare. There is a history of Shakespeare
here in the villages. The annual plays were revived about 10 or so
years ago...
        I needed to challenge myself; to try to find other ways to express
what I saw and felt when I looked at a scene. I learned this technique
from a book published by one of my workshop instructors--Freeman
Patterson. It's fun....
        I look forward to learning much...
Thanks,
Roberta