[LRflex] Re: my brother the eBay camera seller

  • From: "Mike B." <funsky1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:18:32 -0800 (PST)

My brother - Alan - in Wichita - often finds the weird and wonderful of older
cameras and systems. He sells on eBay for a local store and for himself. A lot
of what he finds - goes to the Pacific Rim or Japan.
No - he is NOT a Leica enthusiast - however Wichita has folks from the world
there or ex-USAF types who bought gear in foreign lands.

I do not know what Leica R mount or Vivitar goodies that he has found.

He deals in Pentax and Canon - 25 years ago he had about 5 Minolta TLR's - now
all gone.

You can e-mail him at;

a.bruchas@xxxxxxx