[LRflex] Re: monsoon...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:48:18 -0700

On Aug 26, 2008, at 5:44 PM, Charlie Falke wrote:

Steve Barbour wrote:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/skyplane.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/monsoon.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/flowerssky.jpg.html

last night here in Arizona...
using a Leica MP  and  a  Summilux 75mm 1.4  on C41bw  film...

suddenly, I found myself thinking I was shooting an M8... I thought God...am I shooting RAW?

:-)
Steve,
   I like the dramatic skies.  Were these really unfiltered?

an orange filter was on the last one Charlie...thanks, Steve

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein