[LRFlex] Re: missing from mags

  • From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:43:17 -0500

Its not the mag itself because most of them are nothing but manufacturers lip service-- it would be nice to see Leica get the same lip service considering the quality of Leica to the rest of the field

From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: missing from mags
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:28:37 -0700

Andy, don't be too concerned about attention from that magazine. It is
pretty much just a bunch of rewritten publicity releases about their
advertisers IMO.

Bill Lawlor