[LRflex] Re: menu woes

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:37:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm. I'll see whether I can get a handle on either Aperture or Shutter
priority. Maybe that'll give me some sense of control and i can get the menu
routine straight. Personally, I do a lot of nature and scenic work so, I would
find shutter priority to be desirable, much of the time because DOF works
itself out. That way, I'll be able to be assured that the shutter speed is high
enough to resist shake.
I know that what I need to do is to establish a routine and to get a handle on
the menus that way. As long as I know what it's doing and can change a few
things occasionally, I'm happy.
Thanks for the help.
dave