[LRflex] Re: maybe I'm daft but...

  • From: Chris L <speleo_karst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 13:56:35 -0700 (PDT)

I would be interested, especially if I didn't have to shave the mirror to use
my favorite wides.
For years I've been contemplating getting a Canon 5D II, but:
1) I instinctively dislike Canon EOS cameras
2) The mirror would have to be shaved
3) I've heard it has exposure problems when using adapted lenses

So other solutions would be very welcome (full frame Panasonic G2 anyone? Or my
proposed April 1st Digital Leciaflex?  ;-)   )

Chris