[LRFlex] Re: man 1 and 2...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:57:56 -0700

David Young wrote:

Steve Barb our showed:

a few days ago ...an old native american man, I have known for a few years....

with the Leicanon,  Canon 20D...and Leica R lens...

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-79888.html
&
http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-79889.html

Nice shots, Steve! I find the second (background) face a bit disturbing, and for that reason I much prefer man-2. Here, the second face is much less intrusive.

Question: Did you shoot in colour & convert to b&w in PS, or did you use a monochrome mode in the 20d?
David Young |"Is it ignorance or apathy?

Hi David, shot in RAW...color... then a PS bw conversion...

thank you, Steve
   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm