[LRflex] Re: lux 75mm 1.4 images....

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:05:59 -0600

First of all David I'd like to add my approval for "pride". After all that you
have posted this one has to one of if not the best ever. Simply stunning.
As for the A7 I checked one out yesterday and put it on my Xmas wish list when
I got home. Still deciding on 7 or 7r

Regards
Yxandy

Sent from my iPhone