[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V8 #140

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 16:47:10 -0400

The lenses haven't changed.  I still have them and am using them with the R9
and DMR back.  It's not a perfect solution, but it's so much better than the
Canon DSLRs that I tried until Leica came out with the digital M and DMR.  I
plan to continue using the R9 and DMR and my wonderful Leica R lenses.
 Every time I compare my Canon files with my Leica ones, I realize why I'm
still using Leica lenses.
Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP