[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V7 #117

  • From: Joerg Heyer <joergheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:07:09 -0400

Hi,
i have both and they are both great. The R7 has all the convenience but is
heavier and a tad larger and it ios also considerably cheaper. The R6.2 on
the other hand is lighter and the first manual camera I really like due to
the ease of using the shutter speed dial ( I am a big fan of aperture
priority).
Cant go wrong with either in my opinion...

Ciao

joerg