[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V5 #256

  • From: rronaldson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:35:15 +0100

FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:46:06 +0200
From: "Miha Golobic" <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] strap, no strap

It may sound trivial, but I m interested in how you carry your Leica.
My R3 came with winder, grip and wrist/grip strap. This way it feels
perfectly comfortable an safe. But this is the first time I m not
using neck strap, which to be honest, always gets in my way. The
downside is that no neck strap meens I have to carry my bag all the
time.

Any opinion?

Regards,
Miha

I've always had a problem with camera straps which as you say often get in the way. I'm not happy about carrying the camera without a strap and no other protection and I don't always want to carry a camera bag around. My ideal is a the bottom half of an ERC with the straps attached to the case then it's a quick job to remove the camera without any other bits and pieces attached. I think that current Leica ERC's use the strap attached to the camera unlike my older models where the strap was attached to the case.

Rachel