[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V4 #89

  • From: <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 8:34:59 -0400

Phil, Art,
    Yes they work, but not quite for what they're for.
I think the zooms they (L1 and the like) come with are probably more practical.
 The long R lenses are still good as yet longer
lenses.
    That  seems to make more sense until Leica figures out full
frame.
    You guys in this list have shown me a lot that digital cameras can do that
even digital post production can't, especially with
the greater dynamic range of digital aquisition.
Charlie.