[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V4 #52

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:26:36 +0100

Hi Art,
I'm back home - just downloaded this I shot for you earlier in the week

Hope you'll like it - French made on the German boarder - I'd say it was
a couple of Rafale courting for Spring time, DK honestly, definitely not
Migs,  maybe F1s (not Canon either again, tough!)

Quality is poor - eq to 840 mm - hand held ...and not so clear skies
Yours
Phil...x

NATSTEK@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Hey Guy's,
>You're all missing the point. Just think, beautiful Germany, Solms, Wetzlar,
>etc. And if you can swing it, I'll bet that Porsche USA/AG could arrange
>delivery of a new Porsche during your trip. BMW & Mercedes do similar trips at
>reduced pricing for their customers. Now if we could just get them to throw in
>new M8 with lens in the deal at no cost...........
>
>Just as soon as I win a mega-millions lottery I'm going to pick out a new M6
>Coupe and take delivery in Germany. That is just after I buy a refurbished
>P-51 Mustang!
>
>Gotta have dreams guy's
>
>Art Tafil
>

>------