[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V4 #300

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:30:22 -0700

On Nov 3, 2007, at 5:20 AM, KEITH LONGMORE wrote:

Hi Steve
Well I returned from a not too good week this morning, after one of those lovely all-night flights. It all started when the airline managed to lose my case on the way out....then the laptop that I lugged around wouldn't let me in to do anything much...but one could say that these are the joys of business travel these days. But my tongue-in-cheek comment about 'sunny Detroit' came very true. The weather was glorious! But apart from not having taken a camera, the inside of one office looks much like another anywhere in the world, doesn't it? So I couldn't make use of the opportunities presented. at least, not taking a camera, the airline couldn't lose it - so there must have been a silver lining after all!! ;-)

When I get my brain back in some sort of harness, I'll see if can do a better job of saying what I was trying to say a week or so ago....

glad you are back safe and sound...that's what is important...

thanks,

talk soon, Steve

Cheers
Keith