[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V4 #198

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:29:41 +0100

Hello
I saved the messages from santrade in My Documents; it looks as though the headers are not saved.  However, below is pone message from santrade, copied from eBay's message service:
Subject: Re: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #170128299669 Received: 10-Jul-07
From: santradelimited Expires: 09-Aug-07
To: keiththeclock
eBay sent this message to Keith Longmore (keiththeclock).
Your registered name is included to help confirm this message originated from eBay.
Learn more: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html

Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.

Response from santradelimited

santradelimited (19145)
Positive feedback: 99.8%
Member since: 01-Feb-06
Location: London,United Kingdom
Registered on: www.ebay.co.uk

Item: 1GB FUJI XD PICTURE CARD TYPE-H CAMERA MEMORY 1GB XD (170128299669)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
santradelimited is the seller.
hi,
after the query on the phone this morning ,
we do not have the stock of 1gb fuji xd card but we can dispatch at the same price - 2gb TOSHIBA
but no discount canbe gvien because it do not cover the cost of the item,
if you are happy ,please do the payment and email us back to dispatch the item today,
vat will be charged to the total amount,
if you are not happy about these payment , email us back to cancell the deal.
thanks,
santrade ltd.

Respond to this question in My Messages - Respond now
http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M2MContact&item=170128299669&requested=santradelimited&qid=250025806&redirect=0

Thank you,eBay

Details for item number: 170128299669

Item title: 1GB FUJI XD PICTURE CARD TYPE-H CAMERA MEMORY 1GB XD
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170128299669&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:UK:1

End date:
Friday, 06 Jul, 2007 11:30:00 BST

Market Place Safety Tip

Always remember to complete your transaction on eBay - it's the safer way to buy.

Please do not offer to buy or sell this item through this form without completing the transaction on eBay. If you receive a response inviting you to transact outside eBay you should decline it; such transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy.

Is this email inappropriate? Does it breach eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent to keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of another
eBay member through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy
Policy. If you'd like to receive this email in HTML format, change your
notification preferences here: http://cgi4.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?OptinLoginShow

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about
eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006-2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.

Will this suffice?  If it will, I will copy the second message off eBay and send to you.
Regards
Keith Longmore