[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V12 #193

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 06:50:00 -0700

G'Mornin' Peter!

Do y'all have mutton-busting up there for the kids?

Do ya mean THIS mutton-bustin'?

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Mutton.html

What I love about Mutton-Bustin', besides the sheer fun of watching the kids,
is the scoring system (out of 100). The kids get 80 points just for turning
up. Another two if they actually get on a sheep and an additional point for
each second they ride. A long ride is usually no more that 2 to 3 seconds.
Many are much, much shorter! But, it keeps the scores (announced only for the
sake of the crowd) in line with the better scores in Junior Steer and Bull
riding.

No winner is declared and they each get a ribbon and a small prize.

After, of course, many of the kids have tears of joy. Some, just have tears.

What a fun image, David. Thanks.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Smile.html

Glad that you liked it. I though the kid had a great smile.

David,.

--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake,BC, CANADA