[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V11 #320

  • From: "Peter Stevens" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "fritzj3@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 07:05:03 -0800

Good morning and thank you, Sonny. You hit this one out of the park! The brokeh
and focus are absolutely wonderful. Congratulations!

Best regards,

Peter J Stevens

________________________________
From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 08:14:29 -0600
Subject: [LRflex] Friday Flowers SonC

After the turkey, and before LSU blackened A&M's Thursday, we took a walk
in the back garden, and found one of our camellias festooned with blooms.
The best light was on one flower that you had to peer through the leaves to
see.
We had a nice meal and our team won.  Hope the same happened for you.
http://sonc.com/look/?p=3897

--
Regards,

Sonny